Changelly, a premier instant cryptocurrency exchange, has made it its mission to lower the entry barrier and make crypto available to everyone. It is with that goal in mind that Changelly developed its fiat-to-crypto marketplace.
While these days the crypto market is filled to the brim with a wide variety of different ways to buy crypto, Changelly’s marketplace presents a smooth and simple service for those who prefer to be able to compare offers from reliable exchange providers under one roof.
Currently, Changelly’s fiat-to-crypto marketplace aggregates crypto offers from Simplex, MoonPay, Indacoin, and Banxa.
Let’s take a closer look at what the purchasing process looks like.
Table of Contents
The Main Interface
To begin, use the intuitive dashboard on the left to choose the digital asset you wish to buy, the desired amount, preferable payment method, and the minimum Trustpilot rating.
As soon as you’ve filled out all the fields on the left, you will see the available offers in the center of the screen. Choose the one that fits you best based on the information displayed.
Once you’ve made your choice, you will have to complete the purchase on the provider’s website. Here are the example scenarios of purchasing crypto for 150 USD on each of the available platforms.
Simplex is a well-reputed EU licensed fintech company. Apart from purchasing crypto via both credit cards and bank transfers, Simplex elaborates its advanced fraud prevention system, based on automated machine-learning algorithms.
- Daily limit: $20,000
- Monthly limit: $50,000
- KYC: Yes (for transactions over $150)
- KYC requirements: personal ID, selfie (by request)
1. At first, you’ll see the redirection page. Click the button to continue.
2. Сhoose the currency and the amount that you need, and enter the wallet address.
3. If this is your first Simplex payment, you will need to verify your email address and phone number.
Founded in 2018, MoonPay is a worldwide fiat-to-crypto provider currently operating in over 60 countries. The company offers a round-o-clock support service that operates in 8 different languages.
- Level I: $150 per month, $50 per single transaction for those provided email, phone number and entered personal information
- Level II: $20,000 per month, $5,000 daily for those provided identity document (passport, residence card or driver’s license), selfie and verified their card (by request)
- Level III: $50,000 per month, $10,000 daily per card and $50,000 per bank transaction for those proved their address, their income or source of funds (by request)
- KYC: Yes (for Level II and Level III purchases)
1. First, you’ll see the redirection page. Click the button to continue.
2. Enter your wallet address and click “Buy Now”.
3. Enter your email address to log in or create a new MoonPay account.
6. Next, you will need to upload a photo of your passport (or ID card).
7. The last step is to upload a recently taken selfie.
8. Once the verification is done, it is time to add the credit/debit card that you will use. First, you will need to enter your address of residence, city, and ZIP code.
9. Second, you will need to enter your credit card information.
Indacoin is the UK-based fiat-to-crypto provider, offering its services in over 100 countries around the globe. Since being founded in 2015, Indacoin places emphasis on purchasing speed along with the number of available assets, which currently exceeds 100 positions.
- First transaction limit: $1,000
- Daily limit: $6,000
- Monthly limit: $30,000
- KYC: Yes
- KYC requirements: telephone number, copy of ID, selfie
2. After that, you’ll see the redirection page. Click the button to continue.
3. Enter the amount you need, your name and phone number, and your date of birth.
4. Then, you will need to enter your bank card information. Once you’ve done it, you will be redirected to your bank’s payment confirmation page.
Banxa is a global payment and compliance infrastructure provider for the digital asset industry. The platform has been providing excellent service since 2014. In 2021, Banxa was recognized by “The Silicon Review” as one of the “50 fastest-growing companies of the year”.
- Daily limit: $15,000
- Monthly limit: $60,000
- KYC: Yes
- KYC requirements: phone number, copy of ID, selfie
- Enter you the address of your crypto wallet and click the “Go to payment” button. You will now be redirected to the Banxa website to complete the transaction.
- Check the amount you want to buy. Once done, click the “Create order” button.
- Your transaction is being processed! You will receive your cryptocurrency, once a blockchain confirms the transaction.
Disclaimer: Please note that the contents of this article are not financial or investing advice. The information provided in this article is the author’s opinion only and should not be considered as offering trading or investing recommendations. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. The cryptocurrency market suffers from high volatility and occasional arbitrary movements. Any investor, trader, or regular crypto users should research multiple viewpoints and be familiar with all local regulations before committing to an investment.