Horizen cryptocurrency (ZEN) appeared as a result of the ZClassic hard fork, which is a fork of Zcash. Horizen cryptocurrency was formerly named ZenCash. The main aim of the development is to ensure users’ anonymity.
At the end of 2019, ZEN cryptocurrency price began to grow. What are the prerequisites for asset growth? Find out in Horizen (ZEN) price prediction for 2020-2025.
Horizen (ZEN) Fundamental Value
Horizen is zk-SNARKs based blockchain platform. It was launched as ZenCash cryptocurrency. The digital asset is Zcash fork, so there was no ICO. The fork occurred on January 9, 2018.
Technically, the Horizen cryptocurrency differs little from Zcash and Zclassic:
The mining algorithm is Equihash,
The consensus protocol is Proof of Work;
The maximum issue volume is 21 million.
However, the system of rewards for miners has undergone certain changes. Miners receive 88% of mined coins. The remaining 12% is distributed between the financing of new developments, support for distributed nodes and developers.
The distinctive features of Horizen cryptocurrency highlight precisely the priority in the development of communications. The project is developing the following features:
transaction anonymity based on advanced Horizen technologies;
a decentralized network based on distributed and reliable nodes to protect the confidentiality of all its participants;
the security of publications and messaging is based on the anonymity of the network.
A system of secure nodes is used to form an anonymous Horizen network. These nodes are supported by a certain share of the production of each block. Developers strive to create a global platform where each user can independently manage personal data without transferring it to any structures.
Horizen is actively interacting with the IPFS platform, which allows to develop and improve the next-generation Internet. New technologies are based on protecting users from centralized management and maintaining data confidentiality, from the history of visits and activity to publications and other content.
The first significant price rise happened on October 26, 2017. The price of one ZEN coin was around $24. In the next few months, the rate of Horizen cryptocurrency went up and down. However, in January 2018, ZEN coin has its all-time highest price of $62.29. By February 2018, the price went down to $40. However, in one month the price was decreased twice. In May 2018, the price reached $39 and began to fall.
In the middle of 2019, the price went up to $12. After this peak, the rate decreased to $3 by the beginning of October. Then the price has begun to rise. The last price peak occurred on February 16, 2020, one ZEN coin was $13.8.
Horizen (ZEN) Technical Analysis
Well, there is not actually any technical analysis expertise of Horizen cryptocurrency. However, here is the aggregate rating for ZEN from several traders & analysts on TradingView.
Horizen (ZEN) Price Prediction for 2020-2025
#1. Wallet Investor Horizen (ZEN) Price Prediction for 2020-2025
ZEN is a bad long-term (1-year) investment. The price of Horizen may drop from 11.660 USD to 3.368 USD. The change will be -71.114%. According to the data, Horizen (ZEN) and potentially its market environment have been in a bullish cycle in the last 12 months. So it’s not a good investment.
However, according to the source, the price can change in a positive way. In 2021, it can be $18.656. In 2022, $23.320. In 2023, $34.980. In 2024, $46.640. And $58.300 in 2025.
#2. Trading Beasts ZEN Price Prediction for 2020-2023
The Horizen price is forecasted to reach $8.697 by the beginning of March 2020. The expected maximum price is $10.717, a minimum price $7.288. The Horizen price prediction for the end of the month is $8.574. By the end of the year, the price of one ZEN coin probably will be $10.993. The prediction for 2021 is quite bearish. The price of Horizen crypto will go down to $7.383. However, by the end of 2023, the price may recover to $11.736.
#3. Digital Coin Price Price Forecast for Horizen (ZEN) for 2020-2025
Horizen (ZEN) is a profitable investment. Horizen (ZEN) price will not be downward. The price of 1 Horizen (ZEN) can roughly be up to $13.17 USD in 1 year’s time a 2X nearly from the current Horizen price.
In 2021, the price of one ZEN coin will be up to $13.17. In 2022, $14.37. In 2023, $17.11. In 2024, $19.48. In 2025, $25.28.
Horizen developers have proposed basic guidelines within which it is planned to develop the project. The tasks set are not tied to specific dates, which makes it impossible to speculate against the background of expected events. So, long-term investments are becoming more attractive.
To invest in the short term, it is recommended to follow the news. Partnership agreements, the introduction of innovative technologies, user activity and DAO projects can support the ZenCash cryptocurrency in its growth trend.