Hello there, fellow Changellions, and also fellow Jaxx Liberty Wallet Users! To get you all up to speed with Changelly’s new partnership with Jaxx Liberty we welcome you to check out and follow our step-by-step guide below on how to exchange one’s crypto directly from our new partner’s 90+ cryptocurrency asset holding wallet using Changelly!
About Jaxx Liberty
Decentral is the birthplace of Ethereum and the maker of Jaxx and Jaxx Liberty (“Jaxx products”). Operating since 2014, it is one of the oldest and most reputable teams in the space. Jaxx products have been downloaded by millions of users around the globe.
Jaxx Liberty is their new cryptocurrency platform that empowers people to take control of their digital lives by managing 90+ digital assets, including stable coins. Tools within Jaxx Liberty include wallet, in-app exchange, portfolio, markets, news and block explorers. All Jaxx products are non-custodial, always free and offer 7-day support to its global user community.
Why Choose Jaxx Liberty
Well now you’ve got a good idea on how to exchange crypto on the Jaxx Liberty App powered by Changelly, be it for fixed-rates, or floating rates – it’s totally your call. But before getting straight to it, let’s conclude this guide with a few advantages when using the Jaxx Liberty Wallet:
- All-in-one crypto platform – Gone are the days where you have to use one app for buying cryptocurrency, another app for exchanging them, a third one for managing them where you hold the keys, and a fourth and perhaps a fifth one for checking market prices and how your portfolio is doing. Why not combine these functions into one platform? Integrating Changelly for easy in-app exchange, and also supporting Simplex shortly where users can buy cryptocurrency with just a few clicks.
- You’re in control – Jaxx Liberty is a non-custodial blockchain wallet, which means you own the keys – respecting users’ privacy. Jaxx never has access to, or knowledge of, their cryptocurrencies – only the user does.
- Cross-platform with 90+ supported cryptocurrencies – To make things easy for their users, they’ve built their app in a way where they can rapidly deploy it across 6 platforms – iOS, Android, Chrome extension, MacBook, Windows and Linux all at the same time. No matter what device the users use, their Jaxx Liberty will always sync up – supporting 90+ top cryptocurrencies, including stablecoins.
- Beautiful design and the best user experience – This app has been built for the masses. Spending a lot of time going through every scenario, with the goal of reducing user friction and giving users delights every step of their journey
- Robust backend – Don’t let the beautiful look fool you. Jaxx Liberty has a robust backend infrastructure that connects 13 different blockchains and their own indexing layer for fast processing.
How to Exchange
Below you will find a few easy steps to get you on onboard the Jaxx Liberty/Changelly wagon, providing you with a seamless exchange experience within the respective wallet:
- First and foremost, launch the Jaxx Liberty Wallet application on your iPhone or Android device, and open the “Exchange” section at the bottom powered by yours truly, Changelly.
- Once you’ve chosen the asset-pairing you’d like to exchange, enter the amount of the preliminary crypto to swap (for this, we’ve utilized an ETH – PAX model).
- Check the estimated rate, based on if you’re choosing to go with the Changelly Fixed or Changelly Dynamic option.
- Once selecting one of the Changelly rate options (in this case we chose Changelly Fixed) you are sent to a secondary page where you are given the chance to confirm your transaction, based on either if you’d chosen the ‘Changelly Fixed’ approach, or the ‘Changelly Dynamic’ approach, where if all is fine with your choice you will then tap confirm.
- As soon as you confirm the transaction, keep a record of your Changelly Fixed Transaction ID in case of issues. Feel free to leave the wallet app since once the transaction is complete, you’ll get a push notification on your smartphone.
- Make sure the amount of received coins is equal to the fixed rate you swapped, and congratulations on a successful transaction! That wasn’t hard now, was it?
Have a nice swap!