Unexpectedly for everyone, the little-known altcoin jumped in price and burst into the top-30 market capitalization. Although for some period of time the price has fallen, investors began to think about adding an asset to the crypto portfolio. Is HedgeTrade worth to buy right now? What is HedgeTrade cryptocurrency? Does it have a chance to gain a foothold in the market? Read all about HedgeTrade (HEDG) future and price prediction in our article.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) Fundamental Value
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) Price Changes
- HedgeTrade Technical Analysis
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) Price Prediction for 2020-2025
- #1. Wallet Investor Price Prediction of HEDG Cryptocurrency for 2020-2025
- #2. Coin Predictor HEDG Price Prediction for 2020
- #3. HedgeTrade Price Prediction for 2025 from Cryptoground.com
- Future of HedgeTrade Cryptocurrency
HedgeTrade (HEDG) Fundamental Value
The idea of the developers is extremely simple. Experienced traders assume an increase or decrease in the value of assets, ordinary participants buy their assumptions. Forecasts may relate to fiat and digital currencies, securities, stocks, and other market assets.
The idea is not new, but in the interpretation of Rublix received several important additions. First, traders themselves set the value of their intellectual work. Secondly, network members are financially protected from receiving unconfirmed information. Let’s see how it works.
- Users register on the official website and replenish the account with internal HEDG tokens. You can buy them in your account for bitcoins or on a cryptocurrency exchange.
- Through the Blueprint program, the trader creates a forecast (event), sets the deadlines for its completion and sets the value in HEDG. The program automatically launches a smart contract that controls the transaction process and protects the trader’s copyright.
- When an event appears on the network, other participants can unfreeze it by paying the indicated amount.
- Once the event has expired, the built-in oracle (Oracle) begins validation.
- If the forecast is confirmed, the trader receives the money contributed by users. Otherwise, the funds are returned to the payers.
For system calculations, only the HEDG token is used. It is interesting to investors who want to capitalize on the volatility of assets, and not on the prediction of market events.
|Curr. Supply / Total Supply||288,208,798 HEDG / 1,000,000,000 HEDG|
|ROI since launch||1,753.32%|
HedgeTrade (HEDG) Price Changes
During the ICO, the cost of the token was $0.5. It appeared on the market two years later (in January 2019) and already cost $0.14, and by the end of the month, it fell to $0.11. Due to the lack of a marketing campaign, the release of a new cryptocurrency was almost unnoticed. In addition, the market has not yet emerged from a bearish trend, and the unknown altcoin had no chance to attract attention.
Only in March 2019, when several exchanges added the asset to the listing, the cost rose to $0.35, and the capitalization amounted to 24 million. The subsequent correction cut quotes, and until the end of spring, the rate fluctuated in the range of $0.06-0.1.
In summer 2019, a series of ups and downs began. For four months, an interesting pattern was observed. Before reaching the next peak, the rate several times increased by 10-20%, and then lost about 5%. It repeated the cycle several times and only then reached the maximum value. Moreover, each stage could drag on for several days, or even weeks. This point is extremely important for investors who want to choose the best time to buy and sell an asset.
In November 2019, the coin began to grow. From $0.5, it rose to $2.60. The all-time highest point was fixed on Jan 24nd, 2020, when the price of the asset reached $2.89.
HedgeTrade Technical Analysis
Well, there is not actually any technical analysis expertise of HedgeTrade cryptocurrency. However, here is the aggregate rating for HEDG from several traders & analysts on TradingView.
HedgeTrade (HEDG) Price Prediction for 2020-2025
#1. Wallet Investor Price Prediction of HEDG Cryptocurrency for 2020-2025
HEDG is an awesome long-term (1-year) investment. The HedgeTrade price can go up from 2.669 USD to 5.187 USD in one year. The long-term earning potential is +94.33% in one year. In five years, the HEDG crypto coin can go up to $15.089. In 2021, the price of one coin can be $4.270. In 2022, it will reach $5. In 2024, the HEDG rate will go up to $10.676.
There will be a positive trend in the future and the HEDG might be good for investing and making money. Since this virtual currency has a positive outlook we recommend it as a part of your portfolio.
#2. Coin Predictor HEDG Price Prediction for 2020
At this moment in time, the HedgeTrade price prediction algorithm is forecasting that within one day, HEDG price will be -95.7% on the move to $0.105565, in 7 days -94.9% moving to $0.125205, in one month -92.7% moving towards $0.179215. The Short-term forecast is displaying that HedgeTrade will be reducing in cost.
#3. HedgeTrade Price Prediction for 2025 from Cryptoground.com
According to Cryptoground.com, the price of one HedgeTrade (HEDG) coin can reach $10.8043 in five years. It is profitable to invest in Hedge Token (HDG) for the long term. By the long-term, the source means a period of 5+ years.
The technical analysis using the algorithm says that the price of Hedge Token (HDG) will not decrease or fall or drop in the long term.
Future of HedgeTrade Cryptocurrency
Despite the youth of altcoin, its main advantages are already obvious:
- Promising niche. The target audience of the project is beginners who dream of making money on cryptocurrency, and experienced traders who want to monetize their knowledge. There are a lot of potential customers on the platform.
- Fast-growing capitalization. In a year, the coin broke into the top 30 by capitalization and overtook the more famous altcoins. People are actively investing money in it, which means there is interest in the project, and it is growing.
Disclaimer: Please note that the contents of this article are not financial or investing advice. The information provided in this article is the author’s opinion only and should not be considered as offering trading or investing recommendations. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. The cryptocurrency market suffers from high volatility and occasional arbitrary movements. Any investor, trader, or regular crypto users should research multiple viewpoints and be familiar with all local regulations before committing to an investment.