Quant Network offers an application that creates a blockchain platform for interacting with each other. Although Overledger shares common technical aspects with some of the existing projects, it separates business logic from core accounting technologies.
The price of the QNT cryptocurrency began to grow in March 2020. The coin ranked 64th in the CoinMarketCap ranking. What are the perspectives of Quant cryptocurrency? Find out in Changelly’s QNT price prediction for 2020-2025.
- Quant (QNT) Fundamental Value
- Quant (QNT) Token
- Quant (QNT) Technical Analysis
- Quant (QNT) Price Prediction for 2020-2025
- #1. Quant Cryptocurrency Price Prediction for 2020-2023 by Trading Beasts
- #2. Quant (QNT) Token Price Forecast for 2020-2025 by Wallet Investor
- #3. QNT Token Price Prediction by Digital Coin Price
Quant (QNT) Fundamental Value
General-purpose applications can exist simultaneously on different registers, with the ability to communicate with each other. The Quant Network offers above the layer on top of existing blocks to which applications can work. Thus, applications can communicate, transfer and exchange information and values, regardless of the registration records on which they are used.
Overledger allows users to create decentralized, multi-purpose applications that are not tied to a single blockchain. Users can run applications, smart contracts, agreements, or move data using various blockchain technologies.
This unique approach should encourage the use of blockchain technology across sectors and uses. This should lead to the large-scale implementation of the technology without binding it to a specific supplier or chain.
Overledger is the platform on which multipurpose decentralized applications run. Quant Network will provide developers with tools for building inter-blockchain applications using the Software Development Kit (SDK).
For blockchain technology to truly offer endless possibilities, it must be able to:
- Enable next-generation multi-blockchain applications
- Not limited to any vendor or architecture
- Allow seamless communication across multiple targets, as well as recognition of transactions and assets by targets
- Developers will be able to create applications that meet the needs of their customers, without having to rely on the capabilities of a single blockchain. They can create applications that include the full range of data available on the blockchain.
Quant Network launched its own software as an application for service, enterprise and middleware. Quant creates industry-leading technologies and solutions to help organizations and governments navigate the complexities of a new distributed hyperconnected economy. The team is focused on creating client and industry blockchain solutions. In particular, the focus will be on:
- Financial services. The focus is on exploring areas in the capital markets, retail, stock exchanges, asset management and regulatory technology (RegTech) to simplify complex processes and realize benefits.
- Healthcare. Exploring opportunities for collaboration in healthcare, clinical trials, and counterfeit drugs.
- Supply chain. Looking to ensure interoperability between different suppliers through a complex supply chain, privacy, and tracking.
- Government. Explore opportunities for governments to generate benefits, identify savings and efficiencies, reduce errors and ensure transparency.
|Asset Type||ERC-20 Token|
|Network type||Ethereum Blockchain|
|Curr. Supply / Total Supply||12,072,738 QNT / 14,612,493 QNT|
|ROI since launch||245.60%|
Quant (QNT) Token
The token is used to access the Overledger Quant Network and communicates with various blockchains. The token is also used to access existing MApps and as an ERC20 token in the Ethereum blockchain.
The Quant Network business model drives the growth of a platform that drives demand and the need for QNT tokens. This is part of the product strategy for developers and enterprises, as well as a consulting approach that helps companies use the platform. The more customers, MApps and users on the platform, the greater the demand for tokens.
The all-time highest price was on July 8th, 2019, when the coin hit $15.77. Then the price began to go down gradually. However, there are some price peaks on the graph after the highest point. In March 2020, the coin price began to grow and now the price of one QNT token is $5.22.
Quant (QNT) Technical Analysis
Well, there is not actually any technical analysis expertise of Quant cryptocurrency. However, here is the aggregate rating for QNT from several traders & analysts on TradingView.
Quant (QNT) Price Prediction for 2020-2025
Here we aggregated the most popular price predictions for the next five years.
#1. Quant Cryptocurrency Price Prediction for 2020-2023 by Trading Beasts
According to the source, the price of the QNT cryptocurrency will go down and by the end of 2020, the average rate will be around $4.25. In 2021, QNT price can go back to the 2020 indicators. In 2021, the token finally will hit the level of $7. By the end of 2023, Quant cryptocurrency price can reach $10.
#2. Quant (QNT) Token Price Forecast for 2020-2025 by Wallet Investor
Wallet Investor algorithm shows us that QNT price is a bad one-year-long investment. In one year, QNT token price will probably go down to $1.4. In 2022, the QNT rate will gradually fall and reach $0.2 by the end of the year. In 2023-2025, the price will go down and to $0.15.
#3. QNT Token Price Prediction by Digital Coin Price
Digital Coin Price shows the positive market projections for Quant cryptocurrency. The price of QNT Token will grow by 3 times by 2021 and reach $14. In 2022, the rate will go up to $16. However, by the end of 2025, the QNT token price will be back to indicators of 2020.
As you can see, the price prediction of QNT cryptocurrency is not so clear. Make an investment for your own risk. We must say that it’s always good to diversify your crypto portfolio. You can choose the coin from the Changelly listing and buy any coin or token with fiat currency. Credit cards accepted.
Disclaimer: Please note that the contents of this article are not financial or investing advice. The information provided in this article is the author’s opinion only and should not be considered as offering trading or investing recommendations. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. The cryptocurrency market suffers from high volatility and occasional arbitrary movements. Any investor, trader, or regular crypto users should research multiple viewpoints and be familiar with all local regulations before committing to an investment.