Did you know that you can earn BTC and crypto without any investments and specific knowledge? It is possible with the help of Bitcoin faucets. Let’s find out what it is, and which faucets are the best.
What is a cryptocurrency faucet?
Initially, Bitcoin faucets were created for the popularization of cryptocurrency, so they gave cryptocurrency to registered users at regular intervals. Today, you can earn BTC by completing simple tasks. In most cases, you just need to visit pages or watch videos, but sometimes you have to enter numbers from the picture (solve the captchas) or perform some other tasks.
Faucets are not a scam of any kind as they receive money from advertisements (in most cases, a pay-per-view approach is applied). The lion’s share of revenue is distributed to registered users, but the balance, given the high attendance, also brings a high revenue to website owners.
How does a crypto faucet work?
“If faucets for Bitcoin earning pay crypto to users where do they get the money?” – many people ask. They have their own source of income: earnings from advertising, a percentage of which they share with users (some say it reaches 90-95%).
Advertisers need an audience, websites need traffic, and crypto faucets help them find the viewers. Thus, such websites help both crypto hunters and ad publishers get what they want.
We have already mentioned the tasks that should be completed by Bitcoin faucet users:
- watch videos;
- click links and visit other websites;
- solve captchas;
- play games.
As you can see, there’s nothing challenging, so cryptocurrency faucets are the best way to earn BTC without any specific knowledge.
Are you ready to start earning? Check our crypto & Bitcoin faucets list.
Best Bitcoin (BTC) Faucets 2019
1. Free Bitcoin
Free Bitcoin is one of the most popular BTC faucets. To earn money, just go to the “FREE BTC” tab and click on the “ROLL” button located there. The amount of Bitcoins received depends on your luck and can theoretically reach the equivalent of $200. The next time ROLL button can be pressed only after an hour.
Aside from the free Bitcoins, the website also provides:
- Daily jackpot;
- Golden tickets.
Thus, if you consider yourself lucky, FreeBitcoin is a great chance to multiply your riches. No boring tasks – it’s the fastest way to earn a few satoshi in a couple of clicks.
Both manual and automatic payments can be set up. For manual output, you just need to click on the “WITHDRAW” button (big green at the top of the window) and select one of the output options: slow (SLOW) or fast (INSTANT). If you need Bitcoin faucet instant payout, you will have to pay a higher commission (the more you pay, the faster you get your coins).
To configure the automatic payment of your free Satoshi, you will first need to go to the “PROFILE” tab and specify the address of your Bitcoin wallet. After that, click on the “WITHDRAW” button (big green at the top of the window) and put a tick in the “AUTO WITHDRAW” box on the “AUTO” tab. In the lower part of the page, you will see how much time is left until the next payment. The minimum withdrawal amount is 0.00030000 BTC.
2. Bonus Bitcoin
What are the benefits of the Bonus Bitcoin faucet? First, the registration process is very simple: you need an email and a password. After the account activation, solve the captcha and press the Magic Button to start earning. All you need to do is click the red “Claim Now” button in the middle of the page every 15 minutes – you will be paid 55 satoshi. You can also multiply your earnings in the Dice game.
Do not hurry to withdraw funds because every day at midnight the site charges a five percent bonus on the income received over the past three days.
In addition, there is a huge referral commission on Bonus Bitcoin – you will receive 50 percent of your referrals’ earnings! Today, the minimum withdrawal threshold is 10,000 satoshi.
This is one more option from the list of best crypto faucets: on BitFun, you don’t have to do anything difficult to earn your satoshi. After registration, proceed to the “DICE” or “OFFERS” tab, where you can see exactly how many satoshi you can receive, and click on the “Claim Now” button. After that, you will be offered to play or work on the site while you are waiting for the next batch of free satoshi – there are many different tasks you can perform.
One of the most distinctive features of BitFun is that the number of free bitcoin shares that you get when you click on the “Claim Now” button increases with every minute. But of course, waiting for too long is pointless, so you can set the interval for earning.
MoonBitcoin is very easy to use: you don’t need to do anything, just visit the website and click on the “Claim” button. Next time, you will be able to claim your satoshi after five minutes. Some users say that if you want to boost your gains, you should visit the website from American or Western servers (the number of earned satoshi will be twice higher).
What makes Moon Bitcoin a great option?
- If for some reason after five minutes you don’t click on the Claim button, the number of satoshi you receive when you do click it will continue to grow slowly.
- The more often you visit this site during the day to click on Claim button, the faster the number of coins credited to you will increase. This is a kind of a bonus for activity.
- If you visit the faucet every day, the bonus will increase by 1% per day. If you miss at least one day, the bonus will be reset and you will have to start all over again. This is a kind of bonus for regular users. This is a typical approach for mobile mining apps.
- You can also receive a bonus for inviting referrals – the program is quite generous.
Please note that the service allows users to set an Alert, so you will receive a signal when you get a few more free Bitcoins to claim. As with BitFun, there is no fixed period of time – the amount of free Satoshi slowly increases.
Other top Bitcoin faucets
The free cryptocurrency faucets mentioned below should also be included in our list – they allow earning BTC without doing anything but solving captchas.
- Daily Free Bits. You do not need to fill out the registration form to become a member of Daily Free Bits: just enter the address of your BTC wallet. After authorization, you will receive from 100 to 1200 satoshi for regular visits. You can also get free Satoshi every hour.
- Eobot is a cloud mining service, but it has an excellent Bitcoin faucet which can be used only once a day, but the amount that it generates is very decent. This is not exactly a “free satoshi faucet”, because you can get not only Satoshi, but any other cryptocurrency you choose. The funds accumulated this way can then either be withdrawn or invested in mining.
- GetYouBitcoin. To register, just enter the address of your BTC wallet. Satoshi is given every five minutes (every fifteenth distribution is worth 50 satoshi). In one hour, you can earn 400 satoshi, which isn’t bad. Please note that the double captcha is used here, so it is better to choose reCaptcha as the first task, and click on the pictures in the specified order in the second one.
- TimeForBitcoin is very similar to the previous two free coin generators. Specify the address of your wallet, and click the “Claim your Satoshi” button every five minutes. After passing the traditional double captcha, you will enrich your balance with free satoshi. Minimal withdrawal limit is 20,000 satoshi.
- Bitcoinker – instead of registering, simply enter the address of the Bitcoin wallet, solve the captcha and click the “Claim Bitcoin” button. You can repeat this action every five minutes and get from 25 to 5000 Satoshi 120 times a day. Payments are automatic and are made every Sunday.
- PentaFaucet is all the same. Indicate the number of your Bitcoin wallet, solve the captcha and get your share of free coins (from 25 to 100). The satoshi generator will be available again in 5 minutes.
Best Crypto Faucets
1. Free Dogecoin
Free Dogecoin is a crypto faucet from the creators of FreeBitcoin faucet, so this interface will look familiar to you. The functionality in Free Dogecoin is the same: you can earn free DOGE, play bingo game, buy lottery tickets, and so on. During registration, you will need to indicate your Dogecoin wallet address. If you don’t have any, you can create a wallet on the Exmo exchange or in CoinPot service.
You can set automatic payments by ticking the “Auto Withdraw” field on the “Auto” tab after clicking on the “Withdraw” button at the top of the service window. But don’t hurry to do it, if you plan to hold the crypto. Free Dogecoin can also serve as a cryptocurrency wallet where you get the interest on a daily basis: it is calculated at a rate of about five percent per annum
2. Moon Litecoin/ Moon Dash / Moon Dogecoin
Those are the same websites as the above mentioned Moon Bitcoin. On Moon Litecoin, Moon Cash, and Moon Dogecoin, you can claim your free coins every five minutes and withdraw them to your CoinPot account.
One of the most interesting cryptocurrency faucets 2019, Allcoins.pw gives away BTC, LTC, DOGE, ETH, ETC, XMR and other coins every 4 minutes. The payouts are instant – they are sent to FaucetHub.io.
CoinFaucet is a Ripple faucet that gives XRP every hour and was established in 2017. Do not forget to specify your Ripple wallet and Destination Tag in the settings. Payouts are made directly on a wallet: the minimal withdrawal threshold is 1 XRP. Please note that you will need your password and email (it should be confirmed).
Other free cryptocurrency faucets
The following faucets should also be mentioned in our chart:
- Multicoinfaucet is a multicurrency faucet that works with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Doge, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, etc. Frequency of payment is 5 minutes. A single payout equals $ 0.001. For example, for Litecoin you will get about 1800 Litoshi, for Bitcoin – 15 Satoshi.
- Faucethubpro is a cryptocurrency faucet with a 10-minute payment frequency. There, you can get a portion of coins such as: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, LTC, DOGE, SunH, ZEC, BTX, DGB, BLK, DASH, Peercoin, Primecoin, and Potcoin. Payouts are equivalent to $ 0.0012. Instant withdrawal is possible at Faucet Hub.
- Bitcoin-s is a multi-cryptocurrency faucet that supports Dashcoin, Bitcore, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum. Frequency of payouts is 5 minutes (withdrawn at FaucetHub). Pays automatically from 8 to 15 satoshi.
- Firefaucet is a good faucet for mining free cryptocurrency. In the settings, you can choose the frequency of payments (from 1 to 10 minutes).
- Bitcolife is multi-currency faucet that works with Litecoin, Bitcoin, Dogecoin. To collect free cryptocurrency, you should proceed to the Faucet section. Instant payments are sent to the FaucetHub.
- Litecoin-faucet is an accumulative crypto faucet with instant withdrawals on FaucetHub. You can receive Free Litecoins every 240 minutes.
- GetFee pays from 0.00000200 to 0.00000400 LTC every 10 minutes to the LTC wallet connected with FaucetHub.
- Claimfreelto is a faucet with instant payments (FaucetHub.io) without a minimal payout limit. Payouts are made every 4 minutes (about 500-1200 Litoshi).
- Freelitecoin pays 1,700 Litoshi every 5 minutes.
- Crypto-faucets gives out a small amount of cryptocurrency ($ 0.001 or 1728 Litoshi) every 7 minutes.
- Speedy ETH – pays instantly to the Ethereum address tied to the FaucetHub micro-wallet. The amount is 0.00000032 ETH (32 GWEI).
- Faucetcrypto is a multi-currency crane. The amount of free ETH paid varies from 161 to 247 GWEI, the frequency of the payments is once every 10 minutes.
- Claimethfree gives away Ethereum (3000 GWEI) and other cryptocurrencies every 5 minutes. Your address must be tied to Faucethub.
- Mixfaucetsbrasil is a faucet for collecting Ethereum and Bitcoin. It pays 19 Satoshi or 260 GWEI once every 10 minutes.
- Catchcoin is a multi-faucet for collecting Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc. Frequency – 5 minutes.
- Swissadspaysethfaucet gives crypto coins every 10 minutes (18 times a day), and enables withdrawal to Faucethub without commission (minimum withdrawal limit is 0.002 ETH) or to another wallet (0.0026 ETH) with a fee of 0.0002 ETH per transaction. You can get a single payout that ranges from 0.00000057 ETH to 0.00030013 ETH. Go to Faucet Ethereum section, solve captcha and pull the slider to the right.
Although the payouts made on cryptocurrency faucets are pretty low, this is a great way to earn cryptocurrency without specific knowledge. Most often, all you need to do is make a couple of clicks. Besides, in cases when a user is required to watch a video or visit a website, many open several tabs in their browser and earn more by ‘multitasking’.
Do not forget that the crypto coins you earn today might grow in price exponentially tomorrow. Besides, you can share your referral link and enjoy a generous income from your referrals.
Our crypto & Bitcoin faucets review offers you plenty of new sources of crypto – don’t hesitate to use them and enjoy your steadily growing crypto funds.