How to Exchange Bitcoin (BTC) to Litecoin (LTC)
It’s time to show you how to exchange Bitcoin (BTC) to Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin’s fork with a secure P2P connection. This guide can be implemented to other cryptocurrencies as well.
Let’s exchange, say, 0.01 BTC
1. First, you need to go to the homepage and select the amount of BTC (or other crypto) you want to exchange to Litecoin. You’ll see the estimated rate on the right. Notice that it may differ from the final rate.
2. Carefully check the amount and go next.
3. In the field ‘The recipient’s LTC address’, type your LTC wallet address.
4. Check the details: the amount, the estimated rate and proceed to the next step.
5. Now you need to send your BTC (or something) to the given address. In one transaction. Note, if you send less than the amount intended, you’ll get less amount of LTC.
6. Go to your wallet, indicate the wallet address and the amount.
7. Wait until your payment is finished. In the history tab on Changelly, you may see the status of your transaction. As soon as we receive money, the status will be refreshed.
8. Done! You get a receipt with all information about your payment, including a hash. Now you may check your Litecoin wallet.
That’s it. Nothing tricky. If you have any questions, please, don’t hesitate to ask in the comments below or contact our support team: [email protected].