How to exchange Bitcoin (BTC) to Zcash (ZEC) on Changelly
Changelly is an ultimate tool to exchange Bitcoin to Zcash and vice versa. You can exchange almost any amount of BTC or a supported altcoin to the untraceable cryptocurrency right away. You’re welcome to read this tiny guide to see all the details of the process. So how do we exchange ZEC to BTC (or altcoins) on Changelly? Let’s see it by the example of BTC.
1. So you’re on the homepage. Choose the amount of BTC you wanna exchange. On the right you see the estimated BTC rate. Press ‘Exchange!’
2. Check the amount and go ‘Next’.
3. Indicate the ZEC address of a recipient.
4. Carefully check the amount and the address. You may see also estimated time to process your transaction. If everything is OK, press ‘Confirm and make payment’.
5. Here is the BTC address you should send your BTC to exchange. Once we get your coins, they are exchanged to ZEC and sent your ZEC wallet.
6. Go to your BTC wallet and paste the address into the corresponding field.
7. Almost done! Wait until the transaction is finished.
8. Here you go! The transaction is completed, and now you can check your ZEC wallet. Note that although the transaction is finished, in some cases your wallet needs for additional confirmations to display your received funds. All you should to is to wait until your finds are displayed.
Clear and easy. As always. Exchange Bitcoin (BTC) to Zcash (ZEC) on Changelly now!
Usually, transactions take 5-30 minutes. It depends on blockchain confirmations. If you have some troubles with exchange process, let us know at email@example.com