Exchange Bitcoin (BTC) to Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Step by Step Guide
Bitcoin Cash appeared occasionally as the Bitcoin fork. It was launched on August 1st, 2017, and made a great noise ever since. For all those who want to exchange their BTC for BCH through Changelly, thus getting the original currency that keeps skyrocketing, here is our step-by-step guide.
1. So you’re on the homepage. Choose the amount of BTC you wanna exchange. On the right, you see the estimated BTC rate. Press ‘Exchange!’
2. Check the information. Change it, if needed, and proceed to the next step.
3. Specify your BCH wallet where you want your funds to be sent to. If you still don’t have one, learn how to choose the best.
4. Check attentively all the information you’ve entered. Note that the amount in the field ‘You get’ is estimated which means it remains volatile while the exchange process. Confirm and make payment only in case you agree with it.
5. Send your coins to the address below in one transaction. To do it, copy the address or scan the QR-code with your wallet app. Also please take into account, that you have 24 hours to send your funds, otherwise the transaction will be canceled automatically.
6. Go to your BTC wallet and paste the address into the corresponding field.
7. Almost done! Wait until the transaction is finished.
8. Here you go! The transaction is completed, and now you can check your BCH wallet. Note that although the transaction is finished, in some cases your wallet needs additional confirmations to display your received funds. All you should do is to wait until your finds are displayed.