All of a sudden, XRP keeps climbing price charts, and this can be perfectly illustrated with screenshots from Poloniex. In this guide you’ll learn how to buy XRP with BTC on Changelly.com.
How to exchange XRP
1. So you’re on the homepage. Choose the amount of BTC you wanna exchange. Beneath you see the estimated XRP rate. Press ‘Exchange!’
2. Check the information. Change it, if needed, and proceed to the next step.
3. Specify your XRP wallet where you want your funds to be sent to. If you still don’t have one, learn how to choose the best.
4. Check attentively all information you’ve entered. Note that the amount in field ‘You get’ is estimated which means it remains volatile while the exchange process. Confirm and make payment only in case you agree with it.
5. Send your coins to the address below in one transaction. To do it, copy the address or scan the QR-code with your wallet app. Also please take into account, that you have 24 hours to send your funds, otherwise the transaction will be cancelled automatically.
6. Go to your BTC wallet and paste the address into the corresponding field.
7. Almost done! Wait until the transaction is finished.
8. Here you go! The transaction is completed, and now you can check your XRP wallet. Note that although the transaction is finished, in some cases your wallet needs for additional confirmations to display your received funds. All you should to is to wait until your finds are displayed.
Clear and easy. As always. Exchange Bitcoin (BTC) to XRP (XRP) on Changelly now!
Usually, transactions take 5-30 minutes. It depends on blockchain confirmations. If you have some troubles with exchange process, let us know at [email protected]
We’ll keep you updated about the latest news, tips, and guides.