Exchange Bitcoin Cash (BCC / BCH) to Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCC / BCH, both are correct) appeared occasionally as the Bitcoin fork. It was launched on August 1st and made a great noise ever since. For all those who want to exchange their (BCC / BCH) obtained during the hard fork and buy the original currency that keeps skyrocketing, here is our step-by-step guide.
1. On our main page, choose the amount of BСС you want to exchange into BTC. There is an estimated BTC rate on the right. Press ‘Exchange!’ if you want to buy it.
2. Check the amount and the expected amount once again and go ‘Next’.
4. Carefully check the amount, address and the rest. If everything is OK, press ‘Confirm and make payment’.
5. Now you should send your Bitcoin Cash to the address below. You will see this screen, put it aside.
6. Go to your BCC wallet and paste the address into the corresponding field.
7. Now wait it out. Your output BCC transaction to Changelly may take several hours, since the mining is pretty slow. That’s normal.
8. Once BTC arrives, the transaction will be complete and you’ll get the receipt.
Note that Bitcoin Cash is a separate cryptocurrency, like many other Bitcoin forks. You will not get additional BCH by claiming it with private keys or buying original Bitcoin. For the rest of questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com